Monday, October 4, 2010

SnapIt Screen Capture 3.7

I was just roaming around my e-mails when I found this tiny yet powerful wonder – Snap It, in one of my mails. As the name suggests by using this utility you can have a snap of ANYTHING to EVERYTHING on your screen. Also, the quality of the picture taken is appreciably good. Plus! this magician’s wand supports JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF file formats. Now tell me what else do you expect from software of just 1.17 MB.

Using this user – interface is a child’s play. I mean even the early man must be knowing the meaning of all those controls shown above. Now that’s what I call ‘Beauty In Simplicity’. That’s not all, the Auto – Save feature makes this smooth ride an exciting one.

This was my first experiment with SnapIt 3.7 and Yes it was a motivating one. That’s why I got pushed to write about this wonderful software. Now all that you’ve read is an honest review from an “Entirely Committed Engineer”.
Do one thing, just go to the link given below & check this out yourself !
Quick Specs:
- One button click application - press one button  and whatever is visible will be captured;
- Global hotkeys to activate program’s capture capabilities anytime, anywhere;
- Perfect for professional Technical Writers who need to grab and document dozens of interfaces and buttons;
- Irreplaceable tool for Designers, Office Workers, Business People, Analitics and more;
- Crop out sections of vector graphic files such as Fireworks, Adobe Illustrator or Corel without having to flatten the files or open in a new editor;
- Supports Windows 2000/Me/XP/Vista/7;
- Easy Paste captured images where needed;
- Saves your captured images to graphic files (JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF);
- Autonames saved files when selected region is grabbed;
& don't forget to tell ME whenever you create any utility, I'll post it's reviews here on "Entirely Committed Blog"